Well, I'll throw it out there...

Go down

Well, I'll throw it out there...

Post by Notx on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:29 am

This is the class I'm most excited about. Not based on mechanics like stealth or cover, but rather that this class just oozes of badassery. The vast majority of my MMO experience, like many, is with WoW. I think it is fair to say that the end-game content in WoW is a bit lacking, especially now. So what I enjoyed most about the game was the leveling experience. Dull as it was, the scenery changed.. It was fun. BUT! What Bioware has done with the leveling experience should make for a MUCH more interesting/entertaining process. I'm excited about the Smuggler's one-liners and rage-inducing charisma.. I'm excited about leveling a character that kinda matches me own personality, as opposed to a dwarf that just happens to be as furry as me.

What are your thoughts? They don't have to be Smuggler specific, so long as it stays somewhat on the topic of why you are excited about whatever class it is. Wink
Notx
The Force

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, I'll throw it out there...

Post by nTronz on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Notx wrote: I'm excited about leveling a character that kinda matches me own personality...

I share the same sentiment over the Jedi Consular. I think swtor.com's summary of the Jedi Consular sums it up best:

Jedi Consulars channel the power of the Force for strength in combat and wisdom in diplomacy... insight and empathy to deftly handle charged conflicts that confound even the most cunning Senators and governors—but Consulars know when it’s time to talk and when it’s time to fight... Jedi Consulars always seek to grow their knowledge of the galaxy, in understanding of themselves, and in comprehension of the Force that binds it all together.

I am above all things: a peace keeper. I soothe conflicts whenever possible. However, there are times when you just have to put your foot down, and bring it down HARD! The versatility of the Jedi Consular and their tranquil nature speak to me like none of the other republic classes.

I am giddy over the JC, and I cannot wait to play this class!

Republic Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ForceFed on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:57 am

Looking at the patch notes from the current Beta build.... I have to admit that the smuggler/agent is shaping up to be VERY interesting. I am still going to go BH/SI, but what I read certainly changes the order in which I play alts!
ForceFed
The Force

http://forcefedforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum