Going Live!

Go down

Going Live!

Post by Notx on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:06 pm

So for those of you that didn't get early access, the game goes live tomorrow night at midnight. I actually didn't get early access, not sure why.. Maybe I forgot to register something, who knows.. I did get to play in the Thanksgiving beta, so I do have a little game time, but I'm otherwise starting fresh. I'm excited.

Immeasurably so.

If this is your first time seeing this site, welcome. We are a new start-up, but are by no means new to the Star Wars universe or MMOs. Between the admins alone, we have roughly four or five years of experience playing other MMOs, and are very excited about what Bioware has done with this one. Our Intention with these sites is to create an informative collection of knowledge, without being unapproachable. We are all basically starting from square one here, and are just trying to further the cause.

If you would like to contribute, either here on the boards or over on our blog, please let an admin know. Here on the forums, we are in need of any and all gameplay information we can get/give. If you can add your thoughts to an existing write up or discussion, great. If you want to create your own, that's awesome as well. We will be focusing on theorycrafting and number-crunching on this site. Our objective is ultimately to have a well-maintained and organized place to go for solid information. If someonee has questions about gear, stats, mods, rotations, etc., we want this to be their go-to site for reliable information. As for the blog, we are more than open to guest writers that are able to bring an educated and neutral outlook to this game. If you have an interest in writing a guide for, say, leveling a specific class, PvPing with or against a specific class, the most efficient way to level you crew skills, what mods and augmentations one should looks for based on their class, etc., please let an admin know.

So please sign up and contribute! We are looking forward to seeing this site grow and hope that you will join us.
A link for the blog is at the top of every page, and also here: ForceFed Blog

The Force

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum