Force Fed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! The purpose of this specific forum..

4 posters

Go down

Is this helpful?

Welcome!  The purpose of this specific forum.. I_vote_lcap0%Welcome!  The purpose of this specific forum.. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Welcome!  The purpose of this specific forum.. I_vote_lcap0%Welcome!  The purpose of this specific forum.. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Welcome!  The purpose of this specific forum.. I_vote_lcap100%Welcome!  The purpose of this specific forum.. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Welcome!  The purpose of this specific forum.. Empty Welcome! The purpose of this specific forum..

Post by Puggles Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:05 pm

OK.. I've got it set up to allow everyone to create their own threads if needed. So if you are set on creating a guild and want your buddies to be a part of it, you can do that and post in the Guild Recruitment section below this that is region/alignment specific. BUT, if you are on these forums with some of your friends, and have not decided which faction to go with, you are welcome to hash that out in this thread. Once you've got it all figured out, head over to the SWTOR Guild Page, create your guild, and post it here!

Like I said, you are welcome to hash out whatever you need here. Once it is all settled, then you can move into an appropriate Guild Recruitment thread.

Enjoy!
-Puggles

Puggles
Imperial Moderator

Back to top Go down

Welcome!  The purpose of this specific forum.. Empty Re: Welcome! The purpose of this specific forum..

Post by ForceFed Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:02 am

I think they could just set up a guild and post it in the recruitment threads. We dont have any threads there on either side, so it wouldn't make too much of a mess. IDK really though, cause you do make a valid point with the "forming a new guild" thing.
ForceFed
ForceFed
The Force

https://forcefedforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome!  The purpose of this specific forum.. Empty Re: Welcome! The purpose of this specific forum..

Post by Notx Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:15 am

Could just be used as a chat area, somewhere to link to, for friends to sort out faction and maybe guild name, stuff like that. Also, if a member wants to get the guild ball rolling, they can link their friends to their discussion topic, thereby creating traffic.

I guess we'll see?
Notx
Notx
The Force

Back to top Go down

Post by makeitdont Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:09 pm

so i can make a thread that is called "MakeItDont's Decision Chat" or "Mike's Thread" (my name is not mike) and send a link to my friends that are interested in starting a guild with me? after they sign up and we decide on republic or empire and pick a name, we can have a mod close the thread and create an official guild thread in the appropriate section?

makeitdont

Back to top Go down

Post by Notx Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:10 pm

We just ganged up on you. Wink

edit: and no, this won't be a section where you can create a thread. It is just going to be this thread (I might start a new one) to be used as a catch-all. your friends can quote your post to reply to you, and you can work out alignment and a name that way. We won't need a new chat thread for every person that registers and wants to make a guild.. but you can just link your post to your friends and they can start from there, rather than having to search for your user name among the mess.

Last edited by Notx on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Notx
Notx
The Force

Back to top Go down

Post by ForceFed Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:12 pm

/e covers butthole.
ForceFed
ForceFed
The Force

https://forcefedforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down