Force Fed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just thought this was interesting, IA footage.

Go down

Just thought this was interesting, IA footage. Empty Just thought this was interesting, IA footage.

Post by Puggles Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Albeit briefly... http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/signs-war About a minute twenty we see the IA in a SWTOR offical clip. That is rare. I realize they were trying to portray or represent every class, butt there have been other trailers where they didn't do this.. I just thought it was an interesting note that we, once again, catch a glimpse of an Agent. No action shots though. Why do you suppose they are keeping the Agent so mysterious? We know it shares all the same mechanics as the Smuggler, which is obviously not at all a secretive class.. I just don't understand why they aren't feeding us any real info on the IA.

I'll pistol-whip the first one that says anything like "LoL lerp derp, if u c a agent, it ain't doin it's job rite!".. I'm not talking role-play here, this is not the forum for that.

Puggles
Imperial Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum