Force Fed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open world PvP Q's...

2 posters

Go down

Open world PvP Q's... Empty Open world PvP Q's...

Post by DoesNotWant Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:29 pm

One, I assume one can gank or be ganked at any time. Or are there only certain places that open world PvP is allowed? Are there 'safe zones'?

Two, looking through the Talent Calculator, there are obviously some defensive abilities for every class that seem to have some real PvP survivability effectiveness. I was curious to see what you guys saw as the real game-makers or bread and butter abilities to survive a surprise attack..?

Three, given the aforementioned talent calculator, what are some of the go-to abilities you would most certainly pick up for either a PvP build, or similarly, a leveling build on a PvP server?

I'd prefer you reply with specifics, such as.. Name the class you are talking about (not everyone knows that ability A is a Consular ability and ability B is for an Agent) and which advance class tree you found the ability in (so we don't have to waste time hunting for it)

Thanks for your input and thoughts!

DoesNotWant
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Open world PvP Q's... Empty Re: Open world PvP Q's...

Post by ForceFed Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:12 pm

As far as #1 goes...

I know there are "sanctuary" zones where players are safe, but beyond that it sounds like a galactic free-for-all. One of the devs did state at some point though that you won't be able to access the opposite factions' starter zones.
ForceFed
ForceFed
The Force

https://forcefedforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum